We have the capability of connecting all of our remote security units to our 24/7 Security Operations Center (SOC). This solution provides a robust management platform for our clients by having our operators fully interact with the remote systems through actions such as viewing video, voice communications with the site and even remotely controlling contact points such as gate openings/closings.
Our operators are specifically trained on your security mission and the desired monitoring protocols for effective and efficient responses to alarms.
Our facility meets strict guidelines for critical monitoring needs. The facility is hardened and features;
- Poured cinderblock construction to withstand Cat IV hurricane force winds
- 30 KVA UPS
- 250 KVA Generator with auto failover
- 500 gallons of fuel on site
- 2,000 gallons of fuel on stand-by
- Redundant fiber connections with diverse carriers (overhead and underground)
- Staffed 24x7x365 with Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 support personnel